View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Gouger 

Post Gouger
Hello! I'm Gouger, and I'm here to read and write stories for your fapping enjoyment. Well I don't really know where to begin. I guess I could start by listing some of the major things I'm into though.
-Bondage/restrained/helpless girls
-gags and gag talking (I'm a bit of a gagsnob)
-Domination
-minor abuse (spanking, slapping, light whipping, pinching, hair pulling, choking etc... but nothing heavy)
-petgirls/slavegirls
-sensory deprivation (blindfolds, earplugs, etc...)
-orgasm denial
-breathplay
-milking
-tentacles
-rape
-impregnation and birthing (really applies to non-human only)
-hypnosis/brainwashing
-teasing (a little degradation and very minor humiliation)
-femdom (I'm a light switch so I don't mind this on occation but really its an on-again-off-again fetish of mine)

There are probably other, minor ones I'm sure... but these are the things I like that came to mind. If you want to know more details about me, my interests, my stories, or whatever - PM me, post here, do whatever, I'll be glad to hear from you! Hope to see lots of good stuff on this site and I'm looking forward to making plenty of anons happy and plenty of femanons drip (and drip, and drip... un-uh, Asurie, hands off, slut!... oh I'm just teasing, go ahead! :roll: ) in the future! :mrgreen:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Post Re: Gouger
A-Asurie isn't allowed to touch herself Sir? :<

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh, silly slut didn't you read? I was just teasing you... but if you WANT to keep those hands off... don't let me stop you!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Gouger wrote:
Oh, silly slut didn't you read? I was just teasing you... but if you WANT to keep those hands off... don't let me stop you!

A-Ah... sorry, for not reading properly, Sir. I just do what I'm told, Sir.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Quote:
I just do what I'm told, Sir.

Of course, you do. What a good, empty-headed, little fucktoy you are! So submissive and obedient, but so lustful and needy. Such a fine cumslut. So go ahead, touch to your heart's content, but if you cum at any point because of me, be sure to say 'Thankyou, Master' and ask if you may continue.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Gouger wrote:
Quote:
I just do what I'm told, Sir.

Of course, you do. What a good, empty-headed, little fucktoy you are! So submissive and obedient, but so lustful and needy. Such a fine cumslut. So go ahead, touch to your heart's content, but if you cum at any point because of me, be sure to say 'Thankyou, Master' and ask if you may continue.

Y-Yes Master, Thank you Master. Please keep degrading this pathetic little cumslut as you can in PM, Master... this empty fucktoy loves it so much.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Site Admin

Hello again, Gouger. Glad to see you're making yourself at home. :3

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Hello again, Gouger. Glad to see you're making yourself at home. :3

You know, the content of this thread as a whole speaks so loudly about me it's just silly... certainatly more than than my original post. I just hope people don't get the wrong idea about me or anything. But then again all someone has to do to understand me better is just ask me a question if they really care to know. Now back to writing! :mrgreen:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]