View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
That Guy 

Post That Guy
i am simply That Guy, you know, the one that seemd to know everyone but the one that no one seems to know?i have been on 4chan for a bit over six years now, and oldfags are new to me. you may refer to me as the Ancientfag, if your a channer. i like to write, but i am not good at what happens here. War is my speacialty. as i browsed /d/ one day i noticed a writer who wrote stories that seemed very... "interesting", we'll say. after reading a few stories when i cought them on a /d/ thread every now and then, quite alright, but someone finaly posted a link to here recently and here i am. my main fetishes are commonly represented here, so i dont think i'll need to list them. im very willing to talk, so please drop me a message.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: That Guy
Hey, it's that guy!

Sorry, I can never resist the easy jokes. *cough* Anyway, welcome to the forum! You're welcome to read even if you don't write. ;)

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome guy! Feel free to explore the stories here on the site. Heck, leave a comment or two if you'd like! Hope you like what you see. If you're a writer, if you're ever up to it why not try your hand at a story -however long or short you want -about whatever you want in regards to "interest" related material. The worst that could happen is that it turns out to be no good and we'll give you pointers and constructive critique. From there you can either try again or not. Though who knows... maybe you're not so bad! When I started out here with my first /d/ related story (I had written before, but never /d/ material) I was a bit nervous and unsure of myself -and to be honest I still am a little, but I keep writing hoping to learn and then write better and better. But like TS says: whatever works!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 am

thanks, but i'd rather not write. my particular speacialties involve violence and gore, not something very fap-friendly (to me, anyway). i might comment now and again but not to stories, sence i've likely nothing to contribute. if your not in a fapping mood and want toread a few war passages, though, im going to open my own forum for that in the near future, or at least get my own board on my friend's forum.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm
Site Admin

Yeah, I don't think that sort of writing would do well here, but good luck with your forum!

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

Ok, that's understandable. Well then, enjoy the site!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey mate, can I ask what those stories were about? I´m always looking for inspiration, and if they were good enough to get someone to come all the way here, they may have been pretty good!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 am

who's stories?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]