View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
TA #10: Shower Room 2 [Rape/Domination/Birth] 
Site Admin

Post TA #10: Shower Room 2 [Rape/Domination/Birth]
All the clothes had been tossed in a pile in the changing room. Miya was keeping busy folding and organizing them, just in case. She still wore socks and shoes; they helped her keep her footing, after all.

The showers had been turned off, except one at its hottest setting, making the room feel like a sauna. Steph and Cindy sat against the wall near the door. Steph continued to rub her stomach, a vacant grin on her face. Cindy was trying to be discreet about masturbating as she watched. The blue creature stood at the door, still holding Beth; the small girl had curled into a ball, her eyes shut.

Green bucked his hips powerfully, driving his cock deeply into Eri. She gasped with each thrust, whimpering. His claws held her thighs firmly, keeping her spread as he delved into her. He watched her with reptilian patience as the throbbing organ drove in, in, again and again. The girl's heavy breasts jiggled back and forth. Her panting became more desperate; she tried to pull and squirm away, but he held her tight. And finally...

Finally she arched her back and cried out, her body tensing. Her stomach bulged a little and then hot fluid overflowed from her stuffed pussy. Then she collapsed, panting.

"I knew I could make you cum," Green said.

Cindy let out a shuddering breath. She raised her hand and pushed her hair back, then licked at her fingers. "Wow."

"You're very suitable," the reptile said. He leaned back, pulling Eri atop himself and turning her; now her back pressed against the monster, and she faced Steph and Cindy. Eri whimpered, slumping back against Green. "And now..."

=====

At that moment Steph gasped and arched her back. Everyone looked at her. She spread her legs and began to breathe heavily.

Her sexlips parted--wide. Something dark appeared, pushing outward. It was a forest green, covered with sticky slime; as it slid forth, the fluid slopped out onto the shower room floor. Finally Steph exhaled and relaxed. The swelling in her stomach had gone down...slightly.

The greenish blob stretched, uncurling arms and legs. It raised its head and blinked yellow eyes. It was about as big as a loaf of bread, but its resemblance was unmistakable.

"I wasn't really supposed to start breeding," Green said. "But we've secured this area, and I was lucky enough to find a very suitable breeder. In fact, I was lucky enough to find *two*..."

Eri's eyes widened. She cried out as she felt the cock throbbing inside her, bulging as it prepared to put something *in*...

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]