View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
TA #41: Rika 2 [Birth] 
Site Admin

Post TA #41: Rika 2 [Birth]
The monster growled. The sound echoed through the empty hall.

Rika shivered. She struggled, reflexively, but once again it was no use. She was being carried by the creature, borne through the darkened hallways of the school toward an unknown destination.

It was actually a comfortable ride. The brown-skinned creature was strong, larger than a human, with two pairs of arms and two pairs of legs...It was like two football players stuck back to back. The arrangement of limbs made it easy for the creature to hold Rika in a careful embrace and carry her along.

The creature's head resembled that of a snake, but there were glowing yellow eyes on both front and back sides. In fact, "front" and "back" didn't seem to apply to this thing.

Rika pulled at the monster's hands, to no avail. Its grip was strong. And Rika's swollen belly made it difficult to move...

Was that a laugh from the creature?

"Hey," Rika said.

The head tilted backward and stared at her. Probably.

"Yes?" the thing growled.

"Uh..." Rika bit her lip. She didn't know why she had spoken. It was just hard to take the silence. "Uh...hi."

The monster didn't pause in its travel. "Hello," it growled.

"I just, uh..." Rika took a deep breath. "I just wanted to talk a bit."

"I can't say much," the creature muttered. "Not authorized."

Authorized? Rika shivered again. The thing spoke like it was part of something organized. And that was probably scarier than anything else. "Um, where are you taking me?"

"You could just wait and see." There was an edge of sarcasm to the words.

Rika felt something then, something inside her belly, like a squirming. She gasped and pulled reflexively at the monster's hands. "Fine, don't tell me," she murmured. "Uh...What's your name? I'm Rika."

There was a pause. "You couldn't speak my true name," the creature growled. "Humans just call me Brown."

"You don't mind?"

"It's not important."

"Um, okay," Rika said. "Well, now we know each other, Brown."

Brown chuckled. It wasn't a happy sound.

"Look," Rika said. There was another squirm and she bit her lip. "Just...I just want to know why. Why are you doing this? All of you."

"I was told it was necessary," Brown replied.

Rika stared down at the creature. It wasn't watching her any more. Was it? "Necessary?"

"I can't say more than that. I'm just the worker. I'm here because I'm good at carrying things around." Brown let out a sigh, even though it didn't seem to have a mouth. "Not my job to question. Not yours either."

Rika felt another shiver, another urge to yank her hands free and run. "My...'job'?"

"You'll see." Brown chuckled again. "Here we are."

Rika blinked and looked up. They were at the entrance to the gym, the changing rooms in fact. There was a translucent blue film--membrane?--covering the entrance. At Brown's approach it slid open, allowing him through.

Warm, humid air spilled out to surround them. Rika gasped and looked around quickly, eyes wide...But the room was empty; nothing was out of the ordinary except the blue film closing behind them. Brown strode around a brace of lockers, bringing another section of the room into view.

Rika stared. There was a girl--a woman, really, though obviously Rika's age. She was hanging from the ceiling, nude; her hands were attached to a strand of black goo that adhered to the ceiling. More goo covered the girl's mouth. Her long black hair was damp and stringy; her pale skin glistened with sweat...and possibly other fluids.

Rika bit her lip. She should look away, she knew, but she couldn't. The girl was hanging there, her face expressionless, or with a hint of despair. Her eyes met Rika's, watching, but with no reaction; Rika might even be imagining the look. The girls stared at each other until finally they moved to another room.

The shower room was even more humid, a hissing coming from one of the shower heads. Rika's eyes widened as the scene met her eyes.

Three more nude women sat in the shower room. Each of them sat against the wall; each had a stomach bulging just like Rika's. Their hands were 'cuffed' to the wall with black goo--no, one had hands free, a girl with light brown hair, resting against the wall with a dazed smile. Another, with dark brown hair and a voluptuous body, had a black-goo gag and a scowl above it. The last woman was more mature--had they actually captured a teacher? Her eyes were glazed, unseeing.

There was another monster on the far side of the room. He was a large lizard, yet he appeared more human than Brown, having two arms and two legs. And he was quite obviously a 'he'--unlike Brown, as far as Rika could tell. Standing next to the green lizard was a girl--Rika felt a thrill of surprise and a whirl of emotions, anger and disgust mingling inside her. This girl was standing with the lizard, talking to him as an equal. She wore more black goo, but it clung to her like a second skin, like a uniform. It left her breasts and crotch exposed, but she didn't seem to care.

Brown moved over to the pair. "Last one."

"The last, eh?" The lizard blinked his large eyes and stared at Rika. She whimpered and tried to pull away. "Well, put her with the others." He turned to the black-clad girl. "I'll leave this to you while I'm away."

Brown tromped over to the wall and hoisted Rika off, carefully placing her in a sitting position. She gasped and jerked to the side, trying to crawl--but Brown had so many arms. Another shudder ran through her body and she tried to curl up as her hands were fastened to the wall. "Please, no," Rika whimpered.

"Don't worry," Brown said. "They'll take care of you." The slightest of chuckles punctuated his words. Tears sprang to Rika's eyes as the creature moved away, leaving her stuck fast.

The black-clad girl approached her. She knelt down, smiling at Rika, with more than a hint of cruelty in her gaze. "Well, hello," she said. "I'm Cindy. The more you cooperate, the better you'll be treated."

Rika opened her mouth--then an intense shudder hit her, her body tensing painfully. She gasped and arched her back. "No, please," she whimpered, the contractions increasing.

"It's all right," Cindy purred. She pulled Rika's legs apart. Rika let out a cry of pain, panting as her body convulsed. She tried to put it out of her mind, but it was impossible; there was something coming. A low groan escaped her as she pushed...slowly, achingly, something slid forth.

Rika gasped slumped in her bonds as her body relaxed. She blinked sweat from her eyes and focused on Cindy, then she looked down.

The girl was holding something, a white ovoid. It squirmed, then it split open, revealing hairy black limbs--Rika's eyes rolled back in her head. It was too much...

"Oh, you did well," Cindy said as Rika's consciousness faded. "Yes, quite well. For your first time, at least..."

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: TA #41: Rika 2 [Birth]
It's good to see something new up on the board other than spam! It's an interesting development now as well. If I could make a suggestion... maybe for another one you might write a piece about the monsters doing something with the Library. It'd be good for an interesting chase -lots of isles and rows, it might seem like a maze. Plus it's big and spacious so it could serve any number of other purposes. Still, if you're busy I could try to take a swing at it... in fact I just might. That is if you wouldn't prefer to do it first.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 am
Site Admin

Hmmm...That's an interesting idea, certainly. I already have ideas for my next bits of writing...and I currently don't have much time to devote to writing, so that'll take me into, hm, about the middle of next week I'd say. So, if you want to write something involving the library before then, feel free. ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

I'll do this then: I'll have a group of monsters sort of scout out the Library, spy on the girls, talk amongst themselves and report what they find to one of the leaders. Sort of set the stage, I suppose. Sound good?

Come to think of it there are still a few places left untapped other than a library. There could be a theatre: I have the strangest idea about a monster(s) that catch a few girls rehearsing a play or doing stage work and making their bodies go limp -though they would still be conscious and able to see and feel and use strings or webbings tied on them to make them as puppets. They put on a few short little 'plays' and 'tricks' maybe for other monsters to watch and cheer on and make the girls do things they probably wouldn't normally... At the end of the 'performance' they have the girls bow before giving them a pleasurable reward for a show well done. There could also be a science lab, a music or concert room, a student council room, the office, and... that's all I can think of at the moment. :lol:

Gosh I really should get back into the habit of writing... I'm bristling with ideas but no gumption to write them out. :?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 pm
Site Admin

Yes, it would probably help if you chose one idea and just wrote it. ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]