View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
TA #17: Purple [Domination/Forced Oral/Cum Drinking] 
Site Admin

Post TA #17: Purple [Domination/Forced Oral/Cum Drinking]
Vivian breathed heavily, gazing up with wide eyes. "F...first lesson?"

The purple reptile suddenly knelt down. He grabbed the girl's hands and pulled them behind her back. She whimpered as she felt something slimy coiling around her wrists--a black goo seeping from Purple's hands. The monster moved down and wrapped more goo around her knees, binding them together.

Purple sat back and gazed down at his prize. Vivian trembled and tried to squirm away. His cock was standing up, right in front of her. "W...what...who are you, what do you want?"

"We wish to rule," the monster growled. "We shall take over this school and all of you young women. After that..." A deep chuckle came from him. "But for now, what I want is you. You will serve me."

"No!" Vivian sobbed, pulling back. "I won't--" The clawed hands grabbed her head and pulled it down. She whimpered and had to open her mouth to let the cock shove between her lips.

"Yessss," Purple hissed, slowly rocking his hips. "You will. Hmmm...Yes, I think it's already having an effect." Vivian blinked and looked up at him, fear obvious on her face, even with the cock thrusting into her mouth. Purple chuckled. "I can secrete various chemicals," he murmured. "My semen is, of course, used to inseminate...but it is also engineered to affect human women. Increasing their pleasure and decreasing their willpower." Vivian's eyes widened and she shook her head as best she could. The alien just laughed.

Vivian finally pulled her mouth off the cock, gasping. "No! That couldn't--you're just trying to trick me!"

The alien shoved in again, cutting off her words. "You can't deny it," he hissed. The leathery cock pistoned quickly between Vivian's lips, drooling fluid over her tongue. "Another dose should convince you--" Purple hissed and jerked, and he sprayed her mouth with his cum once again.

Vivian moaned, but the monster's claws held her fast. She coughed and swallowed involuntarily, the sticky fluid feeling warm as it slid down her throat. "Yes," the alien hissed. "Drink my cum, slut. Drink it all down, let it change you. You're doing great." The girl sobbed, but he was relentless. "Drink it. It's good for you..."

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]