View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
TA #22: An Interlude With Rika & Ellen [Lactation/Cuddling] 
Site Admin

Post TA #22: An Interlude With Rika & Ellen [Lactation/Cuddling]
Two girls huddled against the wall. The wall was covered with blue goo, along with the floor and the ceiling. The room was dark, but the blue material shed a subtle radiance.

Rika looked up at the other girl. She was taller, with long black hair. She had probably been quite attractive...Before the aliens, of course. Now her nude body was coated with sweat and slime; her breasts were obscenely swollen, dribbling fluid from the nipples, and her stomach bulged.

Of course, Rika's stomach bulged even further. She tried not to think about the wriggling she felt inside.

"What..." The girl blinked. She came back from whatever space she was staring off into, and she looked down at Rika. "What, um, what's your name," Rika said softly.

"Oh. It's Ellen," the girl answered. She smiled a little.

"I'm Rika." Rika smiled back. "It was just...we hadn't been properly, er, introduced."

"It's okay." Ellen laughed, a light sound. "It's, it's good to talk again." She found Rika's hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah," Rika said. "I don't know if I could handle this...alone."

"I know." Ellen's other hand slid over her stomach, then she blushed. "Ah. They gave me some...little creature. I don't know why."

"To give birth?" Rika shivered.

Ellen shook her head. "No, it's--it's living inside me. It's strange." She rubbed her belly. "I think it's changing me. But I don't really mind. It's nice to, um, not be alone." She sighed. "But maybe that's the changes talking."

Rika shut her eyes and tried not to think. She pressed closely to Ellen. "It's, it's just hard."

"I know, sweetie." Ellen reached up and stroked her hair. "It's okay."

Rika sighed. Then she tensed, a familiar feeling taking hold of her, making her gasp. "Ah! Uh. Um..." She looked up at Ellen. "Do you think I could have...I mean, do you think I..." She blushed.

Ellen smiled. "I don't mind." She eased Rika into her lap, the girl curling up a bit. Rika's head pressed against Ellen's chest; her mouth found the swollen nipple and started to suck. The warm flow of milk made her shudder with released tension. She closed her eyes and relaxed against her companion. It made her feel so warm inside. And if Ellen really didn't mind...

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]