View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
TA #26: Breaking Vivian [Domination/Humiliation/Forced Oral] 
Site Admin

Post TA #26: Breaking Vivian [Domination/Humiliation/Forced Oral]
Vivian lay on her side, facing the wall.

There were bumps and creaks behind her. She ignored them. There had been moans, and speech; she had shut them out. There had been footsteps. Footsteps...

The feet stopped right behind her, clawed toes clicking on the floor. A hand grasped her shoulder and pulled her onto her back. She looked up, blinking away tears.

Purple was standing over her. At least, someone had called him that...had it been her? It seemed such a friendly name for this disgusting creature. He stood about six feet tall, mostly humanoid, strong but bulky. Purple scales covered his body, with armored plates on the back and shoulders. Yellow eyes stared down at her, and between his legs hung a massive cock, perennially swollen and upright. As she watched, it throbbed slightly up and down, as if to the beat of the creature's heart.

Vivian shivered and pulled her eyes away. Why had she stared so intently at the thing's male organ? It was probably because he'd forced her to...use her mouth on it, several times.

As her gaze left the alien, Vivian saw that he'd been rearranging the classroom a bit. The desks had been turned onto their sides, stacked into makeshift walls. She was now laying on the floor in an alcove in one corner of the room, well away from the exit and the blackboard.

Alone with the alien.

"Sit up, slut," Purple said. She didn't move. Purple growled and grabbed her shoulders, yanking her up into a sitting position. Vivian whimpered and tried to pull away, but the alien held her fast. "Hmmmm," he murmured. After a moment, the girl blinked and looked up. He was--examining her?

"Your shirt is filthy," the creature said. Vivian looked down and wrinkled her nose. It was filthy, all right--drenched with alien cum that was slowly drying into a sticky crust.

"And whose fault is that?" Vivian snapped.

Purple chuckled. "Take it off." He reached around and touched the black goo serving to bind her hands behind her back, and suddenly Vivian was free. She gasped and pulled her hands in front of her, rubbing her wrists and swiveling her shoulders to get out the soreness. "If you don't run, I won't bind you again," Purple said. "Probably. Anyway, take off your shirt."

Vivian scowled up at him. The monster growled, deep in his throat. "Take off your shirt, slut, or I'll tear it into rags."

There was no doubt he would do it. Vivian had watched him do worse to the other captives in the room--though she had tried not to see. The girl bit her lip and frowned, mustering her resistance. Even if it was foolish, part of her wanted to resist everything the creature said.

...And yet it *was* foolish. There was no doubt the monster had the strength to kill her in an instant. Of course, it hadn't used much force on anyone yet--but even if it was unwilling to kill, it might just break a leg or two. And then, after all, if Vivian took of her shirt there *was* a chance she could put it back on later.

Trying not to tremble, Vivian, began unbutton her shirt. The top button had been lost sometime in the last few hours; she carefully unbuttoned the rest and slipped it off her shoulders. Purple yanked the shirt away and Vivian pulled back, whimpering. A white bra concealed her modest breasts.

"That too." Purple's yellow eyes gazed down at her chest. Vivian breathed heavily and tried to scoot back--but the alien grabbed her and began to claw at her chest.

"Stop it!" Vivian squealed. "Please! I--all right! I'll take it off!" Purple withdrew his hands, waiting. Vivian sniffed and wiped her eyes, then reached behind herself to unhook the bra. The monster snatched away the garment, then he grabbed her arms and pressed them back against the wall. The girl sobbed and looked down, her B-cup breasts rising and falling quickly with her breaths.

"Good..." The monster almost sounded like he was purring. He released Vivian's arms, and she immediately pulled them around her chest--just as immediately, he grabbed them and shoved them against the wall again. "Don't cover your tits, slut!" Purple hissed. Vivian whimpered and tugged at her hands. "Is this position comfortable? You better get used to it, because I'm about to tie you up like this...or you can keep showing me your tits. You better get used to it, fast."

Vivian stared up at him, shivering, hate and despair warring in her eyes. The monster stared back, the expression on his reptilian face unreadable. Finally he let her arms slip from his grasp.

Vivian lowered her arms. She bit her lip and looked away, staring off at the wall. Her hands lay in her lap, and her breasts were unconcealed.

"So you can learn, slut." Purple laughed softly. Then he was silent.

After a few moments Vivian glanced back at the alien. He was just squatting there, watching her. It was strange, but it was probably the least threatening thing he'd done. Vivian let her eyes wander down a bit. Purple's body didn't seem to have the same definition as, say, a human bodybuilder, but his limbs were thick--probably all muscle. Her gaze dropped lower, finding his cock again. It was about two inches in diameter, and quite long, at least a foot. She realized she was getting familiar with its shape; a slightly sloped and rounded head sporting a hole shaped like a slit, and then the main tapered shaft behind the head. The alien didn't seem to have a scrotum; perhaps that was all inside his body.

Suddenly Vivian blushed and looked away. She had to stop staring at the thing, had to stop thinking about it. Purple had said his semen had some effect on humans, but she was sure that was a lie. Pretty sure.

"Like what you see?"

Vivian looked back at him, scowling. She opened her mouth--but couldn't think of anything to say. The alien laughed. "Fuck you!" she finally managed.

"No," Purple growled. "I think I'll fuck *you*." He moved closer.

"Oh, no." Vivian pulled away, watching the advancing cock out of the corner of her eye. "Please..."

Purple slapped her across the face. Vivian gasped and blinked hard. "Suck it, slut." He grabbed Vivian's head and pulled it close, but she turned her head again--then the heavy shaft smacked her across the face, another stinging impact. "I said suck it. Slut." Vivian pushed at his thighs, but the cock smacked her one more time before the head found her mouth and pushed hard.

Vivian gasped and had to open her mouth. She sobbed as Purple's cock sheathed itself between her lips. It throbbed, stretching her jaw, and its smell filled her nose. The scaly shaft rubbed over her tongue, as if forcing her to lick.

"Good, slut," Purple growled. "Are you getting to like my cock? It likes your mouth. Yes, such a warm and pretty little mouth." The shaft slid back and forth, making her lips move up and down its length. "You're a special girl. You're going to be my personal cocksucking slave." Vivian whimpered and shut her eyes. "That will be your function, slut," Purple continued relentlessly. "You will specialize in sucking my cock; you will drink every drop of my cum. And you will love it."

Vivian took a breath and tried to scream around the cock. She pushed valiantly with her hands--but she couldn't budge the alien's grip an inch. "Now," Purple said, "Let's see about those pretty tits." He leaned down and forward a bit, and suddenly the base of his shaft was nestled between Vivian's breasts. She squealed and tried to look down; the cock angled upward and then pushed into her mouth. She'd thought it was hard, but it actually seemed flexible.

Suddenly Purple's hands grabbed at Vivian's breasts. She gasped and her body tensed--she'd never felt anything like this before. His hands were eager as they groped, but never squeezed too hard; they molded the modest globes of flesh against the cock between them, rubbing over her sensitive nipples as well. Vivian whimpered, but now it was a more *excited* sound. Still, though, she pushed uselessly against the alien's thighs, pressing herself back against the wall.

There was nothing she could do now. The cock pushed more deeply into Vivian's throat. She forced herself not to gag, letting the shaft enter her more deeply. "You're doing well, slut," Purple murmured. "It's getting easier, isn't it?" Vivian stared and tried to shake her head. "We're both getting to know each other. It's all part of your learning to be a good slave." He laughed deeply.

Vivian squeezed her eyes shut and held onto the monster's thighs. His cock thrust relentlessly, pistoning over her tongue. It didn't seem so bad now...really all she had to do was sit there and let it happen. Let the alien use her mouth for his sick pleasures. She could feel him getting faster, the cock swelling...it was almost a relief when it began to spurt hot fluid. Vivian swallowed the stuff as it spilled into her mouth; it didn't taste so bad any more. Perhaps she really was getting used to it.

"Yes, drink it," Purple whispered. "Drink it all, my cocksucking slut..."

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: TA #26: Breaking Vivian [Domination/Humiliation/Forced O
Wow, I was just re-reading some of your stuff and went through this one. I definitly loved it and going through it again reminds me of the 'oral slave' role I found on the slave role generator

I wonder if she'll be following Purple around all the time?

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:39 am
Site Admin

Oh, did you like this one? I'll have to revisit this plotline soon, then. ;)

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:46 am
Profile YIM

Well, I hated the slapping around, but the story as a whole can still move towards a "happy" ending. Bees produce the world´s most nutritious puke, why can´t purple produce the galaxy´s best tasting or most nutritious jizz?

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm
Site Admin

FSM wrote:
Well, I hated the slapping around, but the story as a whole can still move towards a "happy" ending. Bees produce the world´s most nutritious puke, why can´t purple produce the galaxy´s best tasting or most nutritious jizz?

...:lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Profile YIM

Im just saiyan :D

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]