View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
TA #0-1: The Start [Bondage, Rape] 
Site Admin

Post TA #0-1: The Start [Bondage, Rape]
She panted loudly, desperately. The creature was stronger than her, faster too. All her struggling had only made her more uncomfortable. Finally she had relaxed.

Deep down she knew. The creature was groping under her skirt. Her panties...she couldn't feel them any more. It was like they'd melted right off.

But why was it doing this? Why her, an ordinary schoolgirl? Why now, just when the school was emptying out after classes? WHY?

=====

They're sliding over me. I've cried and pleaded, but it doesn't matter. They don't stop, they're stroking, slimy and wet...stroking harder, and deeper...oh god, they're inside. They're inside! I feel, I feel stretched. They're pushing in, in there too! No, it's, it's not supposed to feel so good! No, I don't want this! Please! Please don't...make me...

=====

The girl arched her back and screamed. There was anguish in it, but pleasure, obvious and intense. Her frail body jerked in the grasp of the tentacles. Finally she slumped down, hanging there, still.

Slimy fluid trickled down her thighs.

"This one is a suitable plaything," the blue mass burbled. "I do not think she can bear young. Not yet, at least. Perhaps if I work on her." The tendrils throbbed and wriggled, bringing moans anew from the sobbing girl.

A growl came from a dark corner of the room. The darkness was more than just that of the sun sinking below the horizon; something buzzed and wriggled in that corner, sucking the light out of the air. "Good," rumbled a voice from that darkness. Green Sergeant, scout the area. We must fortify the perimeter. Purple Sergeant, search for more of these females. Breeding must start soon."

Two vaguely humanoid reptiles hissed and lashed their heads. One was trim, muscular, bright green; the other heavy, lumbering on strong legs. They stalked from the room.

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]