View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
TA #36: Maria's Corruption 2 [Corrupt/Submit/Tentacles/DP] 
Site Admin

Post TA #36: Maria's Corruption 2 [Corrupt/Submit/Tentacles/DP]
Maria sat in the front of the room, in the chair behind the teacher's desk. She swayed back and forth on the swivel chair, one hand playing with a lock of her long black hair. She was completely nude.

The alien entered through the classroom door. Heat rose to Maria's cheeks--it was amazing how quickly her body reacted to his presence. He moved to the desk, chuckling softly. "Hello again."

"Hello," Maria said softly. "I...um, what should I call you?"

"Just call me 'Master'." Another dark laugh.

Maria blushed. "All right...Master." She glanced around. "Um, why are you here? What's going on?"

"Hmmmm." The creature moved down, its blue eye level with Maria's face. "Myself and my associates are taking over this school. Humans will be our subordinates."

Maria's eyes widened. "Ah...all humans?" Something about that idea, it intrigued her somehow...

"Well, those we can't convince will be restrained. But those who cooperate..." A tentacle brushed over Maria's thigh. "They'll be rewarded."

"Oh," Maria said. Her own hand strayed down between her legs, fingers moving carefully. Just a touch was enough to start the pleasure building between her legs.

"Indeed." The monster laughed. "You are one of the first. But there will be many more girls who choose the path you have. What do you think of that?"

"What?" Maria blinked and she blushed anew, still carefully stroking herself. "I don't..."

"Go ahead." The creature's voice was redolent with dark amusement. "Do it."

Maria gasped at the words, face completely red. She hesitated, then closed her eyes and rubbed faster. Her fingertips brushed quickly over her sexlips and clitoris, the sensations intensifying quickly. Maria bit her lip and tensed, flicking her clit vigorously...then she suddenly gasped and arched her back, pushing her legs together. She held that position long moments before slumping back, panting.

"Eventually you will do that only when I permit you," the creature murmured. "But for now I shall let you do what you wish."

"Th, thank you, Master," Maria panted. Was there something strange about this? Maria wasn't sure anymore--she didn't feel quite the same any more. She couldn't stop thinking about all the pleasure she had been feeling...

"As I was saying," the monster murmured. "There will be others, but you are special."

Maria's cheeks flushed again. "Special?"

"Yes." The creature gestured with a tentacle. "Stand up and come over here. I have something special in mind."

Maria pushed herself carefully to her feet, her legs trembling a bit. She glanced back and blushed as she saw the spot of moisture on the chair. There was another on the desk, where her Master had taken her the third time. Slowly she walked forward toward the alien, looking up at him.

The large blue eye blinked. Tentacles reached out, brushing over Maria's body. The girl looked down and gasped as traceries of green energy appeared. The energy faded to leave dark green marks--they stood out well against her pale skin. A curling design coiled over each of her breasts, framing the nipples. "What's this?" she asked.

"This will enlarge your breasts," the creature chuckled. "Not that I dislike your breasts, but this will make you more suitable. That's all right, isn't it?" Maria blushed, but nodded. "And this one..." The tentacles traced down, a branching, almost fractal design appeared on her stomach. "This one is my symbol. It shows that you are sworn to me, specifically."

"Wow." Maria ran her fingers over her skin. "Are they tattoos?"

"Partly," the monster murmured. "I have actually modified the cells of your skin. The one thing you should know is that they're permanent."

"Oh." Maria blinked, her head swimming a bit. "This is...a lot to take in."

"Of course." The tentacles coiled around Maria, pulling her into a close embrace. She leaned against the creature, sighing as he took her weight. "I'll take care of you," the monster whispered to her, his tentacles trailing down her back. "And all you have to do is follow my commands."

"Mmmmm," Maria murmured. "Ah?!?" She gasped as the tentacles grasped her legs, pulling her up into the air. The girl struggled reflexively, then she suddenly giggled, blushing. "Wow, you're strong...Master."

"M-hmmmm." The Master laughed softly, and Maria leaned in to kiss the top of his torso. Her hands gently stroked his rubbery flesh, and his tendrils rubbed at her sensitive form.

A touch at her bottom brought a gasp from Maria. She bit her lip and gazed down at him intently. "M-Master...fuck me!" she blurted. "Um. Please? I, I just really need it, Master, if it's okay..."

The creature laughed again, brushing a tendril over Maria's cheek. "Oh, you are cute," he murmured, gazing back at her. "Yes. You must follow my orders, but you may ask for things." The tendrils coiled further around Maria's thighs, bringing a whimper from her. The alien leaned back, causing the girl to lean forward and lower toward the tentacles.

Maria's two holes pressed down to the stiffened shafts. The swollen heads popped easily into her. "Ahhhhh!" Maria arched her back and squirmed, rocking back and forth, working one tentacle deeper into her pussy, then pushing at the one penetrating her ass. She panted and smiled at her Master, almost drooling as she began to rock.

"Good!" The creature growled and grasped Maria's thighs tightly, pulling her up and down with abandon, wet sounds echoing through the classroom as the slimy tentacles delved into her holes.

"AHHHHH!" Maria cried out and clutched at the alien's upper torso. Her body bounced on the hard shafts, thighs slapping against his body. Her breasts, already looking larger, bounced and jiggled lewdly as she was pulled up and down. "Ahhhh, yes! It's so good, Master!" she yelled.

"Yesssss," the alien hissed as it plundered the girl's holes. "Do it. Cum for me!" A tendril sneaked in to find Maria's clit as she bounced.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Maria gasped and flailed in the monster's grasp, yelling in ecstasy. Mingled fluids overflowed her holes and trickled down to the floor again. Her body arched and tensed, her black hair waving as she tossed her head.

Finally Maria slumped down against the monster. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily.

The creature chuckled and encircled Maria in his tentacles. "Good," the Master whispered. "Good girl..."

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: TA #36: Maria's Corruption 2 [Corrupt/Submit/Tentacles/D
I liked it quite a bit. Then again I always prefer it when the girl cooperates and enjoys what is being done to her. I guess a good dose of happy sex, mixed with a likewise dosage of sexy slave girl, with some drops of domination/humiliation is the recipe I like the most.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:03 pm
Site Admin

People's tastes really vary. Some people like happy consensual sex, others like a little force and seduction, and others want to read about unwilling schoolgirls being raped.

Personally, I try to vary things so that everyone finds something they like.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

Btw, not once have you dropped by at my threads to say hi nor offer a suggestion or comment on anything! *points with the finger of guilt*

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:32 am
Site Admin

...yeah...ah...usually it seems like coming up with stories is hard enough without having to read everyone else's too...^_^;

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]