View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Golden Rein, breeding the finest elf mares since 1054 

Post Re: The Golden Rein, breeding the finest elf mares since 105
Yep, but there were no replies, requests or suggestions. That is why I did not continue it. So, if you have one, let me know

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 am

Maybe you could write about the arrival of different kinds of elves? I liked the idea of the arrogant elves acting like they own the place and gnomes disabusing them. Or just continue the story (cleaning after race, maybe some sex, introducing new mares). I'd also like to see what the winged elves training may look like ;)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 am

Actually I´ve been thinking about that for a while. They are too small (avariel - winged elves are the smallest and lightest elves of all, as probably makes sense for a flying race.) to ride on land, so I wonder if they would be able to lift the gnomes to act as soft of flying mounts?

I meant this to be a "casually harsh" story. The gnomes are not purposefully mean to their captives, but they cannot accept anything but absolute control, so I have been wondering about that, as I said. Blindfolding the avariel seems dangerous, unless the gnome somehow controls her so well that it doesnt makes a difference.

Ideas for that?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 pm

I've come up with three ideas so far:
- Avariel have flying instincts so they don't need to see and hear when flying (this is a little far-fetched though :P )
- Gnomes use improved version of those control collars so elves can see and hear without gaining control
- Some gnomes are so well trained that they can fly on blindfolded avariel safely

Also, gnomish elven air cavalry = AWESOME! :D

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:09 pm

I´ll admit I was thinking in something like a thin metal wand attached to a piercing on the Avariel´s tongue tip. Ring gag keeps girl mouth open. Tongue has a large piercing about through half its length, vertically, making it impossible for the girl to pull her tongue back. A thin light wand attached to a piercing at the tip of the tongue is used as a control stick.

Eh, looks really silly now that I look at it. I dunno, will keep thinking it

Edit: Had an idea. Girls arms tied behind their back like the "regular ponigirls", and they have a basket tied to their waist and legs to carry the gnomes and a little bit of cargo between their legs. Maybe something like a dildo goes into their pussy for altitude? I dont know, it all seems so silly

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Well, the only thing I can think of that would look somewhat believable is the gnome riding on the hips of the elf girl, in a way similar to the riders of the normal girls, OR riding on her shoulders and directing her by turning around her head, perhaps using two ponytails as reins?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:19 am

Alright, continuing

Kellen rode Tana slower now as he approached the stables. It was important to let her muscles calm down slowly. Her small feet had a tough, calloused underside that let her run and trot easily over the soft grasslands on the ranch, but all the same, the gnome had her kneel so he could check them after every ride.

The sensual dark mare was breathing easily, her shapely figure barely sweating after the hard race. Her chest was tightened under her breasts with a wide but soft leather strap, forcing her to take smaller breaths at her rider´s whim. Her breasts, large and shapely after a fat-rich diet (that had done nothing against her figure after a life of constant exercise) since the moment they took her away from Shivra, were snugly secured with a large, soft leather ring squeezing her breasts gently around each nipple, and then secured to her chest harness to keep them from bouncing with each step.

Kellen: "Good girl, good girl"

Of course, the girl was blind and deaf, except for cleaning and grooming, when she was allowed to see her masters pampering and caring for her, but the young gnome had grown in the ranch, and knew that animals always enjoy it when their masters talk to them, even if they cannot tell the words apart.

One of the stable boys approached, and Kellen gave Tana´s reins to the boy, to lead Tana to her stall before her harness is removed and she is finally allowed some warm water and food.

Kellen: "Give her a good bath, I am going to try and breed her tonight"

"Yes sir. Should I give her some medicine to get her in the mood?"

Kellen: "Certainly. It will be her first time, after all"

The boy nods, and casually pulls Tana to her feet, the black filly towering over her diminutive master as he leads her to the stall.
Once there, he opens Tana´s stall and guides the mare inside. She is calm and relaxed, recognizing the scent of the place -she has never seen her own stall before- and reacting accordingly, standing still while her young caretaker closes the stall´s door and climb unto a small wooden bench, undoing the straps holding her tail and hip harness into place, letting the filly´s legs relax before doing the same with the one around her chest, and taking her to the back of the stall, gently guiding her so the long, smooth wooden cock protruding from the wall slips into the filly´s cunt before he slips a leather strap under her waist and around her legs, securing her neatly on tiptoes against the wall in her standard "at ease" posture as he leaves her alone for a bit, going to fetch his tools.

Im thinking in just grooming and then taking her for a bath, then either guiding her to her master´s bedroom or securing her in some easy-access posture/rack in her stall for her master to use later that night. What do you think? bedroom or stall?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:12 am

She is a mare after all, so stall should be ok.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 am

Tana knew where she was. The soft earth under her feet was not really "mud" but it felt soft and wet. If she had been able to see, or knew the name of things, she could have thought of it as sand.

However, what she knew is that this place always felt good, and what to do. As her handler gently tugged from her clit ring, she immediately knelt down on the soft sand, facing away from the drain and positioned just right for the stable boy to move the hose over her and begin to wash her.

A warm spray of water ran over her ebony, gorgeous figure, dripping in thin lines from her nipples as the boy made sure to take out the grime and dust of the day´s exercise before having her kneel up, thighs spread and back straight so he could dry her with a thick, soft towel.

"That´s it, good girl. Now we apply this ointment to make sure your skin is all nice and smooth. You like this don´t you, Tana?" -of course she could not hear him, or understand his words if she could, but everyone knows that talking to animals and plants is good for them

Kneeling, she was only slightly taller than her handler, even with the young gnome wearing the typical ranch boots, with heels to avoid getting dirt on the leather. He did not think anything about it. It was good and proper that their beast be strong and large, after all, was it not?

He grabbed a small bucket from the shelf and opened it up. Still half full, good. The cream was rubbed into the mare´s bodies every night to make sure their skin remained soft, to heal and protect them from sunburns (not that a coal black mare like Tana ever got a sunburn) and to keep insects and other pests away.

Tana cooed behind her gag as her handler carefully but vigorously rubbed the cream on her. Her neck, face, back, legs and breasts soon shining with a sensual, oily luster in the soft evening light. By the time she was fully covered by it, both her nipples and clit where rock hard, and her small, delicate little pussy was gasping as if hungry, her juices flowing down slowly into a small receptacle beneath her.

The gnome placed the tower over the sand, and urged her to lean forth, face first over it so her hips were up high, then did her back, his young but knowing hands easily reaching and massaging everywhere on her, as usual making Tana sleepy and relaxed.

She gasped as he firmly but slowly pulled out her tail, and slip a smaller warm water hose into her gasping star, holding it in place at her soft ass, loosened over a lifetime of wearing a tail plug, and caressed her until she started to suck with it, as she had been trained to do. The water was at just the right temperature, and mixed with soft soap, filling her up nicely with what the gnome´s experience told him was almost 6 pints of the stuff before cutting the water, and continue to caress and easily holding her down with one hand as he kept the nuzzle in place for a few minutes, waiting until Tana became hmming and cooing behind her gag to take it out and let her relief herself against the back wall of the baths, the dirt being washed away by a small channel, then washing her bottom and applying her cream again before the little mare was considered "clean".

"Tonight is special, the owner is going to make you into a grown mare, Tana" -he says as he closes the cream bucket and pulls a small flask from his pocket. "So let´s make sure you will be a good girl tonight, alright?"

Tana did not know what was happening now. For the first time, she felt like something down, down somewhere on her body was on fire, itching, and needing... something, all at once. She had no name for these sensations, but they scared her.

"Shh... shh... is alright. After tonight, you will be a fully grown mare, and then everyone can use you at any time. You´ll learn that this itch means you are about to be so happy"

Still nervous and fidgety, Tana was lead back to her stall, where the stable boy secured her to a small bench and rack, making sure she was on all four, breasts hanging freely, her legs bent and knees wide open, just like her arms and elbows before taking off her earplugs and replacing them with a new set, and finally declaring her ready to greet the ranch owner after a playful, firm slap on her perky bottom.

*SMACK!* -she whined, very softly, the sensation making her cunt squirt out a little bit.

"Good girl!"

Suggestions/comments?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 am

I found these images of a wonderful japanese game. You pick a character (they are all pretty girls/females) and hand the book for that character to your opponent. When he calls maneuvers and attacks, you flip back and forth through the book he gave you so you get to see how his character looks as it attacks or gets hit.

Im posting the images here because it just seems SO related, you know?

(this one is from when you beat this character, I assume?)

And this one... I have no idea, but it doesnt stops me from enjoying it

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next