View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Amazing Tit story (not mine) [Lactation/Titfuck] 

Post Amazing Tit story (not mine) [Lactation/Titfuck]
The chick with the giant tits, trussed up like a suckling pig, whimpering at you teary-eyed as you nestle the cups over her flushed areolas. They stick to the quivering bosoms with a fleshy hiss, nipples drawn up and out by the low pressure inside. A soft cry escapes her as the machine begins its work, teasing the milk out of her chest with gentle mechanical inevitability.

It's just a few drops at first; then a trickle; then twin streams of creamy white, pulsing out of her boobs; sloshing around in the cups before being borne away down the tubes. She squirms and cries, trying to escape the sensations; you're stealing from her! Stealing the milk of her own body; treating her as nothing more than cattle, a human dairy cow. But her breasts are more honest: flushed, pink, jiggling, and eagerly leaking their precious fluid out to anyone who stimulates them.

You grab the undersides of her tits, one in each hand, kneeding the sprigy flesh beneath your fingers - watching whist more milk gushes out as you squeeze. But she can't stop a low moan issuing from between her lips as you take out your cock to press it against those bulging orbs. You're milking her nipples, and so to will these breasts, slick with sweat, cream, and tears, serve to milk you. She glares at you with a look of outraged violation as you plunge into her glistening cleavage, and start to titty-fuck her.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am

Post Re: Amazing Tit story (not mine)
I found this posted one day while browsing /d/. I am not the author. The author was anonymous but his story was amazing so I couldn't help myself but save it. So now here it is. Hope you enjoyed it!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Amazing Tit story (not mine)
Pretty neat. And now it is archived for all time. ;)

(Incidentally, I added tags. :P )

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:16 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Amazing Tit story (not mine) [Lactation/Titfuck]
I love milking, was a nice read

Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]