View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Gouger's mini teases (from /d/) 

Post Gouger's mini teases (from /d/)
****Hello. It's me, that guy from 4chan that you might've heard about...
Maybe you read something I posted on the /d/ board and liked it but when you read anything else by me you might think "ehhh... wat? (why doesn't he just stick with the little teasing comments that he posts. that's why I came here...) This is kinda... disappointing..."

Well I'm no stooge, or at least not a complete one... I know full well what people want out of me. So here it is, a thread full of posts I've made and might make in the future dedicated to the would be... er, I guess I could call them... 'fans'? of my teasing little comments form /d/. Many of them from "your pic happens to the poster above you" threads that have become so popular.

IMAGES INCLUDED!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Post Re: Gouger's mini teases (from /d/)
Meal time! Open wide! No? Well let's fix that. There, is that gag in there nice and comfy? And there's still enough room for your meal to slip through too! Now let's get you filled up! Come now, if you don't finish this quickly you'll be getting a second helping to help get you used to your new permanent diet. (well, if you finish quickly you'll still get your second helping, we wouldn't want to leave you still hungry now would we?)

Attachments:
sample_22b508eef3b6c7822456367b8e2dcf57.jpg
sample_22b508eef3b6c7822456367b8e2dcf57.jpg [ 213.45 KiB | Viewed 6320 times ]
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Asurie Approves! :lol:

Attachments:
slave treatment post.jpg
slave treatment post.jpg [ 186.31 KiB | Viewed 6319 times ]
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm

So long ago... ah well...

Attachments:
slave treatment thread cont.jpg
slave treatment thread cont.jpg [ 220.59 KiB | Viewed 6319 times ]
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Ahh there, now that's it. I've got you all trussed up nice and tight, you're not going anywhere. Shush now, why bother even talking? We both know you can't say anything with your own panties stuffed up in your mouth like that. Aww you look so cute when you blush like that. Tell you what. The more you blush or struggle against those ropes the faster I'll crank this little toy. I wonder how fast I can make the vibrator move or how much charge I can get it to shock you with? Ooo, I know! Let's find out how long it takes to make you cum!

Attachments:
ef64a7f00adde3eb54cea3af2972bcda8858ae48.jpg
ef64a7f00adde3eb54cea3af2972bcda8858ae48.jpg [ 96.72 KiB | Viewed 6319 times ]
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Here, get up, put this on, and this, and these, come on -wrists out front... and these on, open wide, there no talking – gotta keep you shut up, and now this, there no looky-loos, spread your legs, these on around heeere, there nice and spread, come on now turn those knees in a bit, now this goes up... and up, annnd there! Nice and snug, now clip this on, and this one here -hey stop fidgeting I don't care if it hurts –that’s too bad!, now add these - and they had better not fall out you understand me?!, hmm one left... well then tape that here, now turn them on... ugh that'll have to do. Now hold on to this, CAREFUL YOU CLUMSY SLUT don't spill any of it! and keep everything else on as well. Hey watch that drool! don't let it fall in! hold out that tray, stand up straight, push your chest forward, OH COME ON! Stick out those tits, good grief are you useless!? Fine that’ll have to do... NOW, down the hall and up the stairs then to the left then keep going ‘til you reach the end then right then right again, come on be quick about it -that drink had better not melt by the time you get up there! And don’t get lost! If I have to track you down because you couldn’t remember directions I’ll make sure you remember when I drag you by your hair all the way back! UGH, what are you doing, COMON, SWAY THOSE HIPS! Fine that’ll have to do, I’ll just have to teach you to move that butt of yours the right way with a good long spanking when you get back –doubly if you get lost and triply if you drop or knock over ANYTHING. Do I need to drag you up there on a leash myself? I had BETTER not have to!

Attachments:
1285559729140.jpg
1285559729140.jpg [ 153.18 KiB | Viewed 6319 times ]
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 pm

**The continuation...**

As I recall, you were sent to go drop off both that drink and your body and I must say I was pleased to hear you managed to make it up there in timely fashion, all without spilling a drop of it or dropping anything! Good girl. What’s that? If you did such a good job then why are your arms tied up like that? Well unfortunately for you, I heard about how you showed up. Your posture was poor, your back slouched, your chest and tits were not pushed forward and you held the tray right under your drooling mouth. Did you hear me!? You drooled all over it! And I KNOW I told you to sway those hips nice and sexy but you couldn’t do that either, could you? And to top it all off, I found that vase you knocked over, you clumsy slut. You know what that means, now don’t you? Oh hush… here open wide. Now let's stuff this in there annd ...round the back and buckle it. There, nice and tight, let’s not hear all that complaining. Instead let’s hear you moan for a bit while I go fetch the paddle AND the crop, while you wait you’ll enjoy a little reward for making it up there before I punish you for fucking everything else up. Quiet! Sheesh even gagged you stll make such a fuss. So here, we’ll just put this on you aaand… up in there deep and firm, now let's seee *click* there locked on tight. Now let’s set them I’m thinkiiing… on low and let you simmer out a bit, cook those juices for a while. Oh and here, let’s put these on around your ankles –there now that’s how you stand in heels. Now sway those hips, common now nice and sexy, side to side common tense those cheeks. No… no… NO, stop thrusting -I don't care if you can't help it, the vibrator stays in! Now sway. No... not quite... THERE, like that, is that so hard? What? You still don’t like how it feels with that vibrating dildo in you? Ugh... Well then here, let me just switch this… there! Now don’t stop swaying those hips juuust like that unless you enjoy a healthy dose of electricity. That’s right; if you change your movement too much it’ll shock you, hard, until you can get back in rythm. Now I’ll be back in about, oh … four or five hours to give you your spanking and maybe whip those legs into shape too.

Attachments:
previewa76b49e54ead426d404a7baa7f0417e3.jpg
previewa76b49e54ead426d404a7baa7f0417e3.jpg [ 82.1 KiB | Viewed 6319 times ]
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 pm
Site Admin

Hm, they're almost like flash fiction. Neat. ;)

You must read the Forum Rules!
COUNTDOWN: UNKNOWN

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

***Yep. It's what was so popular when I started out. It's short, easy to follow, not too wordy, and hawt (apparently). What's not to love? :mrgreen:

Edited and improved:

You really, really wanted to get into the bondage club didn't you? Well we agreed to let you in as a new member. But we said that all new members start at the "bottom" and "work their way up". Reluctantly you agreed. What we didn't tell you is that there is no "working your way up", there never was. Looks like you're stuck on the "bottom" permanently and by the time you realized this it's far too late. Get used to your new life because we don't want to let you go... ever. Oh, it's not so bad, we'll give you LOTS of attention with plenty of good whippings and spankings and you'll get lots of toys not that you get to choose when or how to play with them, that's up for us to decide. Don't like it? Well we don't like all your complaining and we've decided to keep you almost permanently gagged except for meals and "oral servicetime", which may be the same thing on some occations, so you had better get used to having a nice, fat, thick rubber ball stuffed in your mouth! Of course it doesn't always have to be a ball gag -it could be rings, muzzles, even a pair or two of dirty panties stuffed in your mouth and sealed up with a few layers of industrial-strength duct tape, but a thick rubber ball will do quite nicely for now. Here let's tighten it! There! Nice and taught. Actually that's probably a little too tight. Just like that nifty body harness you've got on! Sorry if it's also a little too tight around the crotch, but then again that might be the idea. Hey! Don't give us any dirty looks like that unless you want us to consider wrapping your eyes shut with tape -it won't come off by the way; we'll have no problems agreeing upon permanently blindfolding you if you keep giving rotten looks like that! From now on, you don't need to speak or see, you only need to submit and obey. Completely and forever. Or don't. You're more than welcome to resist as much as you'd like but it will earn you punishments. Hm? What's that? Yes I said forever, I did say we didn't plan on ever letting you go, didn't I? What? We can't do that? Oh yes we can! Guess you didn't really pay attention to the club 'sign-up' forums we had you sign hm? That's too bad... for you anyway. Well if you had read the fine print you'd see that by 'signing-up' you were giving us everything. Your dependency, your power of attorney, your possessions, even your bank accounts! All ours and we'll drain them dry. Don't worry we'll still keep you around, a slave is a terrible thing to waste and that's all you're going to be from now on -a slave -our slave. You're our property now, we own you and you belong to us and we'll treat you as we see fit. You'll be all trussed up always -as long as you're conscious, and when it's time to change your restraints... well, that's what chloroform is for. Anyway, enough chit-chat, slave, it's time to get a few pictures for the album... and the website. Yes, you heard me right. We plan to continue to make a profit off of you. At first we'll do website photos and videos but we might move on to milking you and selling the produce, we might even whore you out a few times if we can! Aww, don't be like that. Maybe if you behave nicely we'll make you into something more than just a fuckable piece of meat -maybe we'll train you into nice submissive, obedient, cum-hungry slut slave -eager to please your masters and mistresses as they dominate the hell out of you -and we will. You'll even thank us for it too, we'll make sure of it.

Attachments:
1288245549849.jpg
1288245549849.jpg [ 197.43 KiB | Viewed 6311 times ]
Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]